The DVS team within CDW is responsible for selling and delivering Digital Transformation services to help customers meet business velocity objectives. Including but not limited to Cloud Native solutions, DevOps/SRE patterns and practices, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and software development.
The DVS Intelligent CX Practice is responsible for the strategy, go to market, and professional services delivery in emerging and innovative technologies that directly influence our customer’s ability to deliver next generation customer experiences. With AI and software development practices that are coupled with a deep bench of collaboration experts, the Intelligent CX Practice is able toenable real world CX solutions for our customers that no other partner in the industry can. We lead with a consulting and business analyst led application of AI and natural language processing to customer care solutions such as chat, contact center, and collaboration tools, delivering AI agents and integrations that automate and enhance customer interactions while providing insights into CX operations.
CDW’s vision is to be the best national provider of Advanced Technology Solutions. We will achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Advanced Technology Solutions. Intelligent CX Consultants at CDW are smart, hard-working Engineers who enjoy teaming with other best and brightest Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. We are looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Consulting with customers to identify opportunities for improving business processes through automation and conversational AI technologies.
- Designing and developing applications across industries, creating conversations and automating tasks using Conversational AI technologies in various channels such as chat, voice and SMS .
- Designs technical solutions not only considering the customer’s infrastructure but also the business limitations and opportunities; operates comfortably beyond standard approaches to satisfy the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Driving innovation by being a technology advocate that can impact customer business outcomes.
- Collaborating with peers and leaders to develop processes, tools, and documentation that align to industry best practices in delivering CX applications.
- Provide deep and broad technical support to Sales and Solutions Specialists, review system designs and participate in bid assurance, as required by customers
- Promotes a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration with team members through mentorship or building knowledge bases.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related technical degree or equivalent
- Experience with design and implementation of Conversational AI & Chatbot using NLP/NLU
- Dialogflow ES or Azure Bot Framework preferred
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to assist customers with designing intents/conversations
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Platforms (Preferred Google or Azure)
- Experience with REST API’s and parsing results
- Understanding and experience with SaaS natural language and AI solutions such as Google CCAI / Dialogflow, Azure Cognitive Services, and AWS Lex
- Experience with at least one traditional collaboration or contact center platform, such as Cisco Contact Center, Avaya, or Genesys PureCloud
- Familiarity with relevant collaboration protocols such as SIP/RTP, WebRTC, MRCP etc.
- Familiarity with CPaaS platforms such as Twilio, AWS Connect, and SignalWire
- Familiarity with modern CCaaS solutions such as Five9 / Inference, Talkdesk, Nice InContact, or Webex Contact Center
- Knowledge of Google Cloud or other public cloud platform
- Basic understanding of programming, APIs, SDKs and at least 1 scripting language.
- Basic understanding of Agile, DevOps/SRE practices.
- Basic understanding of cloud native software development patterns; pub/sub, microservices, serverless and containers.
- Basic understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Twilio Experience
- Twilio Studio
- Multi-lingual (English and Spanish) – Not required at all but nice to have
- Node-Red Experience
- Experience with Git (Github/Gitlab)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.