The Manager, Hybrid Infrastructure oversees a team of coworkers responsible for driving the behavior of account managers, partners, and closing opportunities for the Dell Practice.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a team of coworkers, including performance management, coaching and development.
- Collaborate with Vendors to develop sales and marketing strategies and grow revenues and activations. Coordinate collaboration with Sales/Marketing/Operations around the Dell programs and processes to drive improvement and efficiencies.
- Manage available resources to maximize short-term initiatives and develop longer term strategic plans in accordance with company goals.
- Source and manage external resources necessary to increase the effectiveness of the goals of the group.
- Mentoring/motivating, training and developing the members of the Dell team while also growing category metrics and achieving profit and activation growth.
- Drive profits by increasing high margin business, while bringing additional value to CDW customers.
- Identify opportunities for process and strategy improvements for selling Dell products and services while collaborating with other strategic solution groups responsible for developing internal joint offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and work to identify new areas for building sales opportunities.
- Serve as the escalation point with customers to close Dell opportunities and resolve customer or partner satisfaction issues.
- Contribute to the development and execution of quarterly and annual sales and operations plans.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting process using metrics in these reports to better manage the business.
- Work cross-functionally to consistently develop internal and external collateral for generating customer and AM awareness.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships departmentally and working to identify new areas for building Dell sales opportunities.
- Achieve profitable growth at above market rates.
- Create long-term vision and build strategic plans to achieve goals.
- Manage key vendor relationships, which include contract negotiations, business planning, marketing initiatives, executive alignment, sales contests, kickoffs, and recognition programs.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, development and training of new coworkers. Provide support and long tern plans to retain top talent.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience managing coworkers
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem solve
- Proven track record of successfully adhering to a budget
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders and various cross functional teams as well as customers
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative and creatively problem solving while adapting to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to engage with customers, partners and industry leaders and demonstrate ability to sell value of partnering with CDW for Dell related opportunities
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% to other locations or client sites
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies, gain group consensus on plans, and successful execution
- Experience building and managing goal methodology
- General technical knowledge around Dell related products and/or services
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.