The Field Marketing, Events and Experience team brings marketing strategies and operations to life for the customer by becoming an expert in executing outbound marketing content, messaging, platforms and customer engagements. The Event Ops and Experience team is responsible for maintaining, optimizing, and innovating platforms, data, and processes to drive user efficiencies, actionable insights, and enhanced customer experiences. This role collaborates cross-functionally with Sales, Integrated Technology Solutions, Coworker Services, Product & Partner Management, IT and Marketing in addition to external agencies, vendors and partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the strategy and execution of CDW’s Event Ops and Experience team infrastructure, data management and user processes.
- Build, maintain and enhance the suite of tools and integrations (including but not limited to Cvent, Tableau, Salesforce, and other CDW tools) to manage in-person, virtual, and hybrid CDW event engagements.
- Contribute technical expertise and data coupled with knowledge of the business needs to generate technology insights, optimize platforms and determine risks supporting the strategy and creation of an integrated marketing plan.
- Analyze user feedback, data and processes to understand business challenges while identifying existing technology gaps to provide process improvements.
- Lead the implementation of technology enhancements and integrations within the Cvent environment, including project management, requirements gathering, process documentation, testing, user training and adoption.
- Research production issues, coordinate bug fixes and identify resolution with proactive communication to platform users and key stakeholders.
- Gather industry insights to innovate and achieve operational excellence while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Oversee vendors and agencies on a project by project basis to ensure delivery meets CDW expectations.
- Manage annual budget and operating plan to support team initiatives.
- Align with Marketing Tech Enablement and Data Sciences teams to drive comprehensive support and execution of marketing technology initiatives.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience.
- Proven project management experience driving initiatives from concept through completion.
- Ability to take initiative and creatively problem solve.
- History of financial responsibility, contract scoping/negotiation and budget management.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, high-volume work streams, completing requirements gathering and process documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data trends, derive insights, and deliver recommendations.
- Cvent or comparable event management platform.
- Integrating platforms across database marketing CRM.
- Experience evaluating and implementing platform solutions and SAAS applications.
- Experience with platform integrations and basic understanding of REST and SOAP APIs.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.