The Senior Manager, Coworker Services (CWS) Shared Services is an integral part of the Coworker Services (HR) organization. The Senior Manager, CWS Shared Services serves as an indispensable resource to coworkers, leaders, and fellow CWS coworkers acting as the face of Coworkers Services across the organization.
As a Senior Manager, CWS Shared Services you will be an integral part to developing and building the Shared Services team and strategy at CDW. You will collaborate with CDW’s Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Organizational Capability, Benefits, Business Partner, HRIS, and CWS Operations teams, bringing together the best team to deliver seamless service and holistic solutions to the business. This role’s success depends on the ability to build trusting and collaborative relationships with all areas of CWS and the business units it supports.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with leaders across CWS to understand and define the Shared Services vision and strategy aligned with overall strategic and financial CWS and CDW objectives.
- Develop a future state roadmap to build the Shared Services organization at CDW.
- Streamline and partner with teams to develop employee centric CWS processes and systems that enable our CWS teams, people managers and employees to be self-sufficient by bringing to bear Oracle and ServiceNow HR solutions.
- Work directly with key stakeholders and business partners, which includes but is not limited to CDW’s Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Organizational Capability, Benefits, Business Partner, HRIS, and CWS Operations teams, in order to bring together the best team to deliver seamless service and holistic solutions to the business.
- Create a service catalog of core capabilities within the Shared Services team and develop standard operating procedures and intake processes.
- Adapt readily to changing priorities; offering solutions to challenges or problems as they occur.
- Establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player and leader with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Provide thought leadership to ensure program objectives are achieved and stakeholders are aligned
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through onboarding, training, coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years business facing human resources experience in various disciplines; experience supporting large cross-functional organizations preferred
- Prior experience leading or supporting HR Operations or Shared Services Operations
- 3 years management experience
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead a high-performance team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels in a constructive, balanced and professional manner
- History of working in a matrixed environment
- Executive presence and strong presentation ability
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- History of managing change
- Track record in performance and succession management
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work and service levels
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.