CDW Campus Interns make a valuable impact at their university without leaving campus. The CDW Campus Intern Program is a dynamic experience that allows students to experience CDW’s culture by working with an experienced team of problem solvers that win together. CDW values our coworker’s work/life balance and it’s reflected by the design of our Campus Intern Program. As a Campus Intern, you will have the flexibility of balancing your academic workload by mapping out your own schedule with no commute.
As a Campus Intern, you will directly enhance the technology footprint at your University while gaining customer-facing experience. You are responsible for fostering the connection between IT departments, University Administration and CDW to maximize the student technology experience on campus and ultimately ensure that students get the most out of their college investment. CDW Campus Interns are active year-around working on campus.
How You’ll Grow
You will sharpen your communication skills and gain hands-on exposure in a cutting-edge industry by learning beyond the classroom. CDW Campus Interns work directly with a dedicated Intern Program Manager and Sales team receiving 4-weeks paid training and ongoing mentorship. Beyond the formal training, you’ll collaborate with the team to learn how to strategically add value to the customer experience. You will receive opportunities to participate in ongoing training over the course of the internship including: Job Shadowing, LiveMeeting, Webinars, Online Training Modules, Vendor-Sponsored Events, and regular conference calls.
What you'll do:
• Serve as a liaison between the CDW Sales team, your University and Fortune 500 technology partners
• Network, build and maintain relationships with our existing customers across various departments on your campus
• Research technology trends and identify opportunities how CDW can be more strategic on Campus
• Educate existing customers on the CDW partnership by highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University
What we're looking for:
• Sophomore or Junior status, enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University indicated in job title
• Effective problem-solving skills, analytical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly
• Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization
• Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hours/week within standard business hours, year-round (during the COVID disruption, hours will be reduced, and work is 100% virtual)
• Must be authorized to work for CDW in the United States, immigration sponsorship (H1-B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position
Bring your best true self and your best ideas to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving and better solutions for our customers. You’ll be trusted to do your job in an environment that is energetic.
From teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together, and we always have your back. You’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with.
CDW is a place where we aspire every day to be better than we were yesterday.
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
Awards and recognitions:
• #161 on the Fortune 500 list
• 2021 Insider Pro and Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
• 2021 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
• 2021 Best Companies for Women by Fairygodboss
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]