The Senior Manager of Partner Investment oversees a team that acts as consultants to internal and external customers. The team collaborates across stakeholders to develop investment strategies based on customer objectives and desired outcomes. The Senior Manager, Partner Investment role ensures that CDW delivers an extraordinary customer experience and results through simple and effective programs. This role sets the strategy and ensures execution across partner investment platforms to meet or exceed financial results related to partner funding. This role works directly with but not limited to CDW’s PPM, Marketing, Sales and Finance organizations. In addition, this role works directly with partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Focus on continuous improvement of tools and programs that positively impact user experience and productivity.
- Ensure coworkers are effectively developed through performance management and career counseling conversations and plans.
- Escalate businesses risks and provide recommendations in a timely manner.
- Lead a highly engaged and committed team of coworkers.
- Meet deadlines for internal and external commitments and/or set proper expectations for delivery of responses or communication.
- Clearly articulate relevant business updates and results across different levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for a mutually agreed upon outcomes.
- Ensure team assists in ensuring partner funding is flowing correctly and timely by working with the Partner Finance and Category/Brand teams.
- Manage relationships across business partners such as Marketing, Finance, PPM and Sales to drive continued awareness of program availability, alignment to system changes and utilization of available programs.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years’ work experience in sales, marketing, finance product and partner management, OR
- 10 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management
- 4 years of leading and managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive.
- Proven track record of driving results.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to lead a team to see projects through from inception to completion.
- Excellent strategic agility and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Track record of developing and motivating coworkers.
- Previous experience in the technology industry
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.