The PPM (Product and Partner Management) Manager is responsible for data analysis and insight based reporting to help plan, measure, and optimize product and partner centric businesses. In addition, this role oversees the design and development of reporting and analyses along with business processes and systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define and drive centralized partner and product reporting to support various functions including purchasing, promotions, marketing and relations. Coordinate and guide stakeholders through a process of creating reports and data models that successfully address business issues.
- Develop sound analysis in support of decision makers to drive tactical and strategic objectives.
- Serve as the thought leader in an analysis of existing reports, data sources, business processes and initiatives. Identify improvement opportunities and strategies to evolve the current capabilities. Facilitate effective communication with vendors including compliance audits.
- Manage portfolio of PPM projects including building a business case, monitoring progress and defining success criteria. Lead special projects from beginning to end with little direction, while navigating throughout CDW, strategically making decisions, and problem solving.
- Lead, performance manage, motivate, and develop team members.
- Build strong and lasting working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Serve as the subject matter expert around partner and product reporting and analytics.
- Establish and maintain data governance processes and strategies to minimize data integrity and business risk.
- Assist with alignment of the technology solutions (Purchasing, E-commerce and Marketing) with PPM business strategies and objectives.
- Identify critical business problems and work with stakeholders to quickly determine the root cause and recommend solutions. Provide tactical analyses and troubleshooting of the business unit's existing reports and data sources.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 5 years of work experience in an analytical or finance role.
- Prior experience managing a team.
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across company and department boundaries at all levels.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- History of successfully working with or supervising a financial or analytical team.
- Working knowledge of database development or management and relation structure.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.