The Manager, Digital Workspace oversees a team of coworkers responsible for driving the behavior of account managers, partners, and closing opportunities for Unified Communications, Video, and Contact Center.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a team of coworkers, including performance management, coaching and development.
- Collaborate with Vendors to develop sales and marketing strategies and grow revenues and activations. Coordinate collaboration with Sales/Marketing/Operations around the Unified Communications program and processes to drive improvement and efficiencies.
- Manage available resources to maximize short-term initiatives and develop longer term strategic plans in accordance with company goals.
- Source and manage external resources necessary to increase the effectiveness of the goals of the group.
- Mentoring/motivating, training and developing the members of the Unified Communications team while also growing category metrics and achieving profit and activation growth.
- Drive profits by increasing high margin business, while bringing additional value to CDW customers
- Identify opportunities for process and strategy improvements for selling Unified Communications products and services while collaborating with other strategic solution groups responsible for developing internal joint offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and work to identify new areas for building sales opportunities.
- Serve as the escalation point with customers to close Unified Communications opportunities and resolve customer or partner satisfaction issues.
- Contribute to the development and execution of quarterly and annual sales and operations plans.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting process using metrics in these reports to better manage the business.
- Work cross-functionally to consistently develop internal and external collateral for generating customer and AM awareness.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships departmentally and working to identify new areas for building Unified Communications sales opportunities.
- Achieve profitable growth at above market rates.
- Create long term vision and build strategic plans to achieve goals.
- Manage key vendor relationships which include: contract negotiations, business planning, marketing initiatives, executive alignment, sales contests, kickoffs, and recognition programs.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, development and training of new coworkers. Provide support and long tern plans to retain top talent. .
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ experience managing coworkers
- 3 years’ experience in Unified Communications sales
- Ability to travel approx 20%
Other Required Qualifications
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Track record of successfully managing to a budget.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to engage with customers, partners and industry leaders and demonstrate ability to sell value of partnering with CDW for Unified Communications related opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies, gain group consensus on plans, and successful execution.
- Experience building and managing goal methodology.
- General technical knowledge around Unified Communications related products and/or services.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.