The Technical Marketing & Enablement Specialist supports the Hybrid Infrastructure organization executing against strategic initiatives identified by leadership. This role works directly with Solution Architects, leadership, CDW’s PPM and Marketing teams as well as partners on programs and initiatives. This role is integral in accomplishing organizational goals for both CDW as a whole and the presales organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be a subject matter expert on the solutions, programs, go to market strategies and enablement needs of the Hybrid Infrastructure organization.
- Assist with development and execution of practice strategy.
- Assist with management and execution of training and enablement programs and needs.
- Develop and manage practice materials and deliverables consumed by ITS coworkers. Attend partner facing meetings/conference calls to communicate the value of CDW and the HI organization.
- Assist the HI partners and Product and Partner Management (PPM) contacts in creating messaging and promotions that directly align with the specific customer set that is being supported.
- Cultivate relationships with CDW PPM, Marketing and ITS teams as well as partner channel and technical teams.
- Act as a liaison between CDW HI and Product and Partner Management (PPM) to identify opportunities for solution, program and partner alignment improvements.
- Understand the market trends and specific needs of HI organization as well as be able to identify and communicate wins/challenges of the business internally and externally.
- Understand the competitive landscape in assigned segment and/or region and how market conditions can impact CDW and the partners HI supports.
- Have excellent knowledge of CDW service offerings and the process in which solution architects and account managers engage to position them to customers.
- Maintain effective and consistent communications with all stakeholders.
- Success Metrics: Meet or exceed designated partner revenue expectations for assigned partner and region. o Positive feedback from assigned sales channels through bi-annual surveys o Meeting or exceeding designated partner controllable margin expectations for assigned partner. Assigned regions bid pricing usage
- Serve as liaison to internal teams where needed.
- Obtain and facilitate necessary partner and industry certifications.
- Travel as needed.
- Other special projects upon request.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years sales/marketing or project management experience, OR
- 6 years experience in sales/marketing or project management, OR
- 4 years CDW PPM or Marketing experience + 2 years experience in sales/marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including partner, CDW, and customer executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in .collaboration and/or social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze information.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum 2 year experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Project Management
- Established relationships and 3+ years experience in marketing or partner management.
- Previous responsibility for executing against project deadlines and/or launching strategic initiatives or programs.
- Established track record of effective delivery of successful project outcomes.
- Outstanding phone, platform speaking and presentation ability.
- Familiarity with indirect leadership and managing multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of the assigned solution area with a focus on additional learning.
- Relevant industry certifications.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.