Digital Velocity Solutions helps our clients with the HARDEST tech challenges. We are a Full-stack Digital Transformation solutions company also supplying Talent Resources to our customers. We are seeking a bold & relentless Recruiter to help scale our organization and solve some of the toughest technology challenges.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Recruit top IT talent and drive candidates throughout the entire hiring cycle to offer acceptance.
- Work with Technology companies and IT organizations to fill a breadth of tech jobs for contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and staff augmentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates matching to proper tech stack and next career moves.
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and IT hiring initiatives.
- Present resumes to clients providing pertinent information to match their hiring needs.
- Be the expert for market wages/salaries and negotiate competitive compensation packages.
- Prospect for candidates using various sourcing mediums to secure top talent.
- Build a book of business for billable contract consultants in addition to implementing retention strategies.
- Five plus years of experience with search firm sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of professional experience for sourcing, recruiting and hiring tech talent.
- Proven success in a performance based environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive organization.
- Ideal to have used one or more ATS tools.
- Demonstrated recruiting experience across a broad range of technology skill sets.
- Enjoy working with and being part of a team.
- Prior experience at a Tech Staffing firm.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.