The Technical Project Manager manages all phases of service delivery including: analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of project management including all project resources (including partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, timeline, budget, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners).
To be successful as a Technical Project Manager you must be highly organized and able to manage multiple initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility
- Working with IGNW/CDW customers as a billable Technical Project Manager
- Documentation development to support customer projects (Process, Plans, Presentations, Customer Deliverables)
- Support Sales and Engineering teams providing clear support and direction, identifying resources and constraints through careful project planning
- Partners with our sales, solutions and services teams to serve clients
- Ensures the project adheres to budget and time frame guidelines. Oversees the implementation process include setting goals, planning, and monitoring progress to completion
- Reviews and supports SoWs end to end
- Support the delivery of quality solutions to customers exceeding expectations
- Drives innovation in project management methodologies
- Ensures projects are being managed effectively, establishing deliverables, milestones and risk identification/mitigation
- Meets with customers and partners during key phases of basic and complex projects
- Continually seeks and build upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Executes PMO Operational Duties, including: Status Reporting, Financial Program Management, Escalation engagement, Sales Cycle engagement
- Travel Estimated up to 25%
- Internal Projects as required
Education and/or Experience qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing Agile software and cloud development projects
- Knowledge and skill level in identified competencies meet minimum requirements for role
- Previous direct customer consulting experience or equivalent understanding of role responsibilities
- An expert in project team management including dynamics of virtual teams, matrix reporting relationships and cross-functional resource identification and allocation
- Previous consulting experience
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- SAFe Scaled Agilist
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.