The Associate Campus Recruiter identifies, screens, and presents qualified talent to CDW leaders while building strategic partnership with focus schools. This individual is responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintains excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders while achieving team and individual hiring goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with key campus individuals to grow and maintain CDW’s brand presence on the campus.
- Participation and coordination of virtual, on-campus and in-house recruiting events such as: Career Fairs, Information Sessions, Interviews, On-boarding, etc.
- Prescreen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete, accurate information to candidates about CDW and the position.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Use timely and effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in writing.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- This job requires extensive travel of up to 80% during the campus recruiting season (when campuses return to in-person events).
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting or 1 year of CDW experience
- Knowledge of campus recruiting processes including building candidate pipelines, partnering with key universities to build CDW brand awareness and creating connections with stakeholders on campus such as faculty, career advisors and student group leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multi-level, multi-functional business unit within large, matrixed organization
- Ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- Understanding of recruitment metrics with ability to report on data
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Strong ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Taleo
- Working knowledge or ability to learn recruitment technology and sourcing platforms
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, presentation skills
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.