The DVS-Services Operations Supervisor provides a strategic partnership with assigned services management by operating their daily services business with precision and urgency. The incumbent in this role has a high degree of resourcefulness, is an excellent communicator, thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and is process driven but flexible in approach.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Enable all aspects of Services by acting as a liaison between Services departments, Sales departments, CDW clients and our Trusted Partner Network in support of service delivery.
- Provide full life-cycle Engagement Management for select customers and partners.
- Ensure all available revenue recognition is processed timely and accurately.
- Act as point of escalation to assist and/or resolve customer, sales or partner satisfaction issues.
- Provide timely and accurate system approvals.
- Initiate and approve financial documents for assigned customers or partners (invoices, credit memos, etc.).
- Participate in tool and process improvement projects as requested.
- Communicate Services engagement methodology and other best practices to coworkers and partners as needed.
- Ensure the best practices are incorporated and shared.
- Support Services Operations vision, goals, and strategies.
- Contribute to Services Operations team meets and best practices.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of relevant professional experience or 3 years CDW experience
- Provide forward thinking leadership at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Influential with others, tailoring communication to the needs of the target audience
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative and creatively problem solve
- History of successfully coordinating complex projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation tools
- Experience implementing process improvement projects
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.