The AWS Marketplace (MP) Program Manager is responsible for attaining CDW’s AWS MP program goals, execution of the AWS MP Consulting Partner Private Offers (CPPO) including Professional Services in Marketplace programs, and accelerating the growth of our AWS MP Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). The AWS MP Program Manager will also enable our CDW Sales coworkers to articulate the value of the AWS MP to our customers.
The AWS MP Program Manager will partner with CDW’s Integrated Technology Solutions orgranization, Sales, ISV partners, and CDW’s AWS team including AWS MP Channel Account Manager (CAM) to ensure substantial growth and expansion of the AWS MP at CDW. They will be an advocate across the organization on our AWS MP goal and vision while exceeding our customer’s expectations. Success is measured against AWS MP revenue attainment, transactions, and successful completion of all AWS MP GTM activities. Progress against these metrics will be reviewed on a quarterly basis with CDW Leadership and the AWS MP CAM.
This position will report to the Services Launch Team within CDW Orchestration.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the development and execution of the AWS Marketplace program especially the Consulting Partner Private Offer (CPPO) and Professional Services on AWS Marketplace programs
- Lead Sales enablement including creation of materials and providing recorded and live trainings
- Marketing: Support the development, delivery, and tracking AWS MP campaigns. Execute internal/external brand awareness campaign highlighting AWS MP and our ISV Partners. Contribute to AWS MP marketing assets (e.g. digital or physical marketing, sales-facing material (e.g. sales collateral, design and publication of case studies, banners)). Lead as the subject matter expert on the AWS MP go-to-market programs.
- Conduct regular business reviews for CDW and AWS stakeholders
- Collaborate with CDW, AWS, and ISV Partner coworkers to develop and execute strategies
- Provide tactical and operational support to the CDW AWS MP Leads
- Expand CDW’s “authorized” AWS MP ISV list
- Develop, execute and maintain processes to manage AWS MP renewals
- Renewals: Collaborate with sales, marketing and operations teams to drive 90%+ ISV renewal rate.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business or computer related field or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience in cloud technologies
- Significant success leading projects with enterprise or strategic customers and partners that may encompass IaaS technologies
- Suggest and initiate new processes to improve best practices within the Project Management team
- Demonstrated ability take accountability for projects and their results, be fiscally responsible and lead teams to meet project success factors
- Working knowledge of one or more formal project management methodologies proficiency with tools such as Microsoft Project/Office
- Ability to leverage business acumen, political savvy, relevant personal and experience, perseverance and communication skills to build credibility
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills. Adjusts communication based on complex political landscape. Ability to assimilate information from across all projects in the program and distills the information for the appropriate stakeholder
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Has at least a 100-200 understanding of AWS or similar IaaS (Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of Independent Software Vendor (ISV) market
- Experience with IaaS Marketplaces
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.