The Mgr Business Process leads initiatives that achieve measurable business results. The role will leverage continuous improvement, program delivery innovation and thought leadership to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time, on budget and meet the stated business objectives
The Manager will collaborate to build a mature and growing process practice by promoting key principles and applying methodologies in support of a customer centric process culture. The primary aim of the role is to lead key process assurance, design and improvement efforts from definition through execution and delivery at the enterprise level. The process expert will lead a mix of strategic and tactical assignments of various complexities each with an opportunity to achieve measurable results and gain company exposure. The incumbent will exhibit knowledge and provide coaching/training to colleagues on leading process and quality initiatives, as necessary.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and lead key business relationships to conduct current assessments, evaluate pain points and discover opportunities to deliver value to the company
- Create solutions and define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value across people, process, technology, and information.
- Provide critical analysis and insight to business owners on variance from plans and assess program opportunities and risks
- Independently balance and manage multiple projects, ensuring clear project definitions upfront (e.g., project scope, objectives, work streams, resources, timelines, communication and challenges) on time and budget.
- Develop program roadmaps, business cases, project charters, and project plans
- Lead large scope improvement programs/projects across multiple business units/departments to drive significant business results
- Collaborate with project managers and leaders on processes, tools and best practices to ensure best practices are employed to project work to deliver high impact results
- Engage cross-functional teams to implement new methods and ideas to facilitate successful future process improvements
- Other Responsibilities
- Conduct thought leadership research on process, innovation and other quality subjects then apply best practices with colleague coaching/training and initiative execution
- Facilitate resolution to organizational challenges that may arise as the company shifts from a functional to more of a process orientation
- Possess a broad understanding of process assurance to support audit activities including the measurement of conformance to standards and implementation of controls
- Business Process Management/ Continuous Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma include: o Be a process improvement subject matter expert and advisor within the practice, among peers and with key business stakeholders including executive management. o Lead workshops to create, develop and optimize business processes by mapping and documenting the current state, optimizing the process and implementing change. Leverage expertise in lean, six sigma, continuous improvement, change management and other disciplines to define future state including business case, risk plan and target metrics to drive improvements. o Independently lead large scale and complex process initiatives in collaboration with frontline management and executives across business, operations and technology areas to positively impact business functions. o Coach and train coworkers including peers and business stakeholders in key areas such as quality, productivity, service, risk and engagement. o Lead and support building a mature and growing process practice or center of excellence including principles, governance and methodologies to promote a process culture.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field or demonstrated work experience
- 7 years of business functional or business consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers of all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders for a positive outcome
- Ability to manage competing priorities demonstrating adaptability in meeting prioritized deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take a business need and offer a strategic solution with the company’s direction in mind
- A relationship builder able to team effectively with others and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong experience in change management to drive organizational impact
- Driver to deliver excellent work product and a consistently high level of service
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters
- Master's Degree
- PMP certification or equivalent Project Management Certifications
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.