The OCTO Resource Coordinator/Support Specialist is responsible for coordinating multiple aspects of projects, including schedules, resources, forecasting, and reporting for the DVS Office of the CTO (OCTO). Additionally, the position provides support to the OCTO organization by performing various administrative duties in order to aid leadership in all operational facets.
Key areas of responsibility
- Provides resource coordination for appropriate CDW coworkers and partners to meet customer expectations and timelines, maximizing utilization and project management resources.
- Works with the OCTO project management resources to ensure smooth hand off of project from sales to preparation for kick off.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain resource forecasting reports and works with OCTO leadership and program managers to maximize the team's utilization on projects as needed
- Meet with OCTO practice director and program managers to outline, review and monitor project goals, activities, status, risks and other activities as they relate to resource assignments as needed.
- Create professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate and lead preparation for OCTO coworkers as needed, including but not limited to: securing meeting location, travel, accommodations, catering, equipment/supplies, etc.
- Assists with special projects which may include research or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives
Education and/or Experience qualifications
- Associates’ Degree or equivalent experience required or computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years of direct customer service experience
- Ability to work well with teams and independently
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of meeting deadlines and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate information and interact with stakeholders at all levels including senior leadership
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem-solve
- History of successfully coordinating complex projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts
- Ability to communicate effectively and concise using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience within the organization
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing a job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.