Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to work with the Alliance Managers, Brand Leaders, Sales Teams, Partners and other Solution Specialists to design and develop the go-to-market strategies for assigned solutions. The team of Solution Specialists will be responsible for creating a strategic, consistent and impactful communications and customer outreach plan and schedule for the entire company. This person would also be responsible for the marketing relationship between Sirius and assigned partners. This position works closely with Marketing Campaigns Specialist, internal stakeholders and business partners in driving marketing strategies and relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Works within a team including the Solution Content Specialist(s) and Marketing Campaign Specialist(s)
- Works with Brand Leaders, Alliance Managers, and Partners to understand goals for the company both for assigned solutions as well as specific assigned partners
- Works with Brand Leaders, Alliance Managers, Partners, and Sales to determine the various use cases and audiences, customer pain points, decision making journey and potential customer triggers
- Works with sales teams on account-based marketing efforts as applicable
- Maintains a current SWOT analysis for each assigned solution
- Works closely with Marketing Campaigns Specialist to strategize campaigns including but not limited to, social, digital, email/direct mail campaigns, events.
- Works with Marketing Content Specialist and Marketing Campaign Specialist to create communications plans and marketing campaigns that drive awareness, positions Sirius as the thought leader and the most relevant provider, and generates leads
- Communicates all marketing plans and messaging to appropriate sales teams ensuring they understand and are enabled with the messaging for their sales efforts
- Works with Programs Specialists and Marketing Campaigns Specialist ensuring all activities are fully funded and marketing program requirements are being met
- Responsible for keeping up to date on trends in the industry regarding the solution offerings and the partner manufacturers’ offerings
- Attends partner and solution quarterly business reviews, sales meetings where applicable, educationally focused partner conferences where applicable
- Responsible for the allocation of assigned partner marketing dollars in support of all relevant solutions
- The Solution Specialist team will work closely together and will be responsible for creating and maintaining the overall content and marketing calendar for the entire organization ensuring consistency, proper cadence and avoiding unnecessary overlap and either too much or too little concentration (individual customer, geo or solution message).
- Maintains marketing workbooks and reports progression, reach, and ROI to all stakeholders
- Reviews all content and creative developed for assigned solutions to be sure messaging and visuals are on point, on strategy, and on brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts and practices
- At least four (4) years marketing campaigns/events experience
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated project management, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply technical product information into client-facing demand generation tactics.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Experience in marketing campaigns, events and/or other marketing programs
- Demonstrated computer skills
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position provides marketing solutions to clients and as such requires the ability to travel to more complex events as well as at times, partner planning meetings.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.