Bring your talent acquisition career and knowledge to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and be excited about your job and future. We are an innovative Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.
In this Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition role, you will be driving the strategy and vision of CDW’s executive go-to-market talent acquisition strategy. You’ll develop and implement a strategy to in-source our executive recruitment while developing a pipeline and external talent bench for anticipated future needs through proactive collaboration with the HR Business Partner and leaders at the executive level across our organization.
What you will do:
Be the leader for CDW in all things related to executive recruitment.
- Be a thought leader for our business leaders by providing expertise and guidance around recruitment strategies
- Innovate and experiment to challenge the status quo and develop a world-class recruiting engine
- Lead CDW’s executive (Director, VP and C-level roles) recruiting and search strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse leaders to meet the evolving hiring needs for our business
- Accountable for impact on process improvements, data analytics, assessments, competitive intelligence, vendor negotiations and management as well as strategic marketing
- Negotiate complex Executive compensation packages
- Proactively test the market and source “best athletes” to deliver opportunistic hires at the Executive level
- Create Executive candidate pipelines that include effective internal talent mapping and succession planning
- Collaborate and manage vendor partners to maximize relationships with search firms.
- Drive sourcing capability and delivery across a geographically dispersed team within the United States to proactively create candidate pools, leveraging existing and emerging talent channels
- Develop, mentor and coach recruiters (coworkers and contractors) on their current candidate pipelines and drive efficiencies in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Establish team performance goals and metrics and a formal process to measure and manage progress
- Use strong analytical skills and the ability to translate metrics, research, and trends to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement
- Partner with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) leaders across the organization to measure effectiveness and be a thought leader in providing solutions to improve representation at the executive level across our organization
- Build and manage a team of high-performing coworkers, including performance management, coaching and development
- Assist with annual budget planning and the ongoing monitoring and management of spending within approved financial plans/budgets
What we expect of you:
The hard-working relationship-builder we seek is an adept strategist and thought leader to the business with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, with a combination of in-house and/or agency experiences with 5+ years of recruiting experience within a global or hyper-growth technology company(s)
- Experience developing and implementing broad strategic executive recruiting programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop others with experience managing a geographically remote team
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic, creative and data-driven hiring plans that attract a diverse tech candidate pool
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives; passionate about solving problems and bringing others along the way
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibilities
- Proven analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills with demonstrated negotiation skills and influencing positive outcomes
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and passion for customer experience, operational excellence and continuous development
Nice to Have:
- Be a proficient user of an in-house ATS like Taleo and recruitment CRMs like Talemetry
- Executive recruiting experience with both search firm and Corporate strongly preferred
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment data and market data, reporting, and analytics – ideally with LinkedIn Talent Insights, EMSI, Gartner TalentNeuron or a similar tool
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers, and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.