Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide advanced consulting solutions to clients. This position may perform activities such as design, systems integration, and testing. This position will also handle client engagements requiring knowledge of multiple technologies and provide technical presales support.
This particular role is responsible for Security related Microsoft services including; delivery of Intune, W10 and M365 technologies. Technical and customer service skills are critical. Responsible for the delivery of services provided to cloud, on-premise/cloud hybrid IT clients. Understanding business needs and the ability to communicate with clients, sales, service, and support teams is essential for success.
The primary role is to deliver of security solutions in a client billable model that ultimately drives client satisfaction and Sirius revenue. Participation in the creation/delivery of Microsoft security services coupled with exceeding customer satisfaction is the goal.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of billable consulting activities in support of clients’ objectives, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides consultation and delivery skills to Sirius clients.
- M365 Security Configurations (ATP, Defender and Security Center)
- Designs/Implements and Validates security configurations
- Recommends and assists with remediation for security deficiencies
- Understands and recommends security configurations across multiple devices
- Performs solution assessments and assists with designing statements of work and client recommendations for phased service deliverables
- Creates client documentation and deliverables such as client configuration diagrams, client documentation and work plans/schedules
- Assists in reviewing and growing client’s Cyber Security strategy
- Configures, manages and secures M365/Azure environments
- Serves as the Sirius’ SME in M365/Azure security related customer related projects
- Provides leadership and cross training to clients and peers regarding M365/Azure security
- Develops and recommend strategic and tactical plans for the delivery of cloud and hybrid security services
- Participates in the creation/review and delivery of services, Statements of Work as a key advisor for services
- Leads code or other technical reviews and presents constructive feedback to technical team
- Participates in requirements gathering activities, examining the entire business application from the aspects of the workflow and the end user
- Builds focused relationships with clients to identify business challenges
- Makes recommendations to solve client problems
- Directly interacts with clients, sales team, managers and other technical team members to identify, develop, and obtain complete information for solutions, and scope statement and level of effort for proposal/SOW development
- Documents completed technical work for clients
- Maintains technical specifications throughout a project
- Contributes and develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation/templates suitable for reuse by other Consultants and Analysts
- Achieve high level of Client Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by executing to achieve client project expectations
- Develop strong client relationships and trust to secure future business
- Reviews and understands all assigned Statement of Work (SOW) obligations prior to services delivery
- Maintains accountability to work estimates and project financials
- Assists with MessageOps practice presales activities
- Provides technical perspective to ensure a realistic estimation of scope, cost and level of effort for proposal generation
- Serves as a point of contact to the client for technical issues and status
- Mentors less senior personnel and serves as escalation point for their technical related project issues
- As needed, steps into team leadership roles and empowers others to increase contribution and level of responsibility
- Complies with all time compliance and time entry guidelines
- Meets billable utilization targets
- Training/Certifications - Engages in professional development, including obtaining industry related certifications as directed by management, to maintain continued growth in professional skills and knowledge
- Administrative Overhead – Respond to email, phone calls, complete time cards in a timely manner, expense reports and status reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least five (5) years of related IT work experience, to include:
- Experience with IT Cloud/Infrastructure in an IT Services/Support/Dev model
- Knowledge and experience in cloud technology, such as Azure, EMS, AWS, Google, M365
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve issues efficiently and independently
- Ability to understand customer challenges and define, architect, document and recommend solutions.
- Ability to perform and document Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to lead service related sales calls and develop solutions with other team members.
- Ability to lead and manage after hours client support on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management and technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors from multiple solutions and/or disciplines
- Demonstrated understanding of core business functions of a typical company, and ability to employ step by step logic to solve business problems
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- Experience creating technical documentation and communicating effectively in various written formats
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and at times resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and conduct complex and important work critical to the organization in a team consulting environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- Consulting experience, especially in an agency or global systems integrator environment
- Microsoft/AWS/Google Security Certifications
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.