Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything, they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW-Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
The security industry is rapidly developing, and innovation is constant. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve in delivering in-demand and creative solutions to our clients. Services Analyst role leads process analysis, business and functional requirements gathering activities, business solution design, and will collaborate with various stakeholders throughout the Managed Services organization. This role also designs, documents, measures and optimizes key client processes. In addition, SAP Services Analyst will lead activities that focus on automating processes for reporting and other frequently repeated analyses. The SAP Services Analyst also supports general managed services activities, such as processing access requests or terminations, and assists in implementing elements of larger scale SAP projects.
- Derive a detailed understanding of the stated client problem and objectives and work with the stakeholder and security team toward resolution to achieve the objectives.
- Plan and facilitate requirements gathering utilizing focus sessions, one-on-one interviews, and job shadowing.
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analyses to help support decision processes related to SAP Security.
- Identify opportunities for automation, and develop solutions, which can be leveraged by the security team, or provided to clients as a reusable tool.
- Customize existing automation tools and reports to fit unique client needs
- Assist Managed Services teams in executing regular tasks, such as processing access requests
- Collect data and document completeness and accuracy for audit monitoring activities
- Implement approved changes resulting from analyses in a variety of SAP environments
- Gather and prepare supporting analysis and design documentation from a business perspective.
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts across the organization.
Technical Skills & Proficiency:
- 2 years of work experience in an analytical position
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, including complex functions, form design, and reporting
- Experience with VBA to automate processes in Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Experience with SQL, including writing and maintaining queries in Access, MySQL, and other SQL systems
- Demonstrated work experience in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, change control, and process improvement.
- Experience in evaluating information, identifying risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio workflow documentation
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or an IT related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in identifying and documenting business needs and specifications utilizing business analysis and system design techniques.
- 2 years’ experience with object-oriented programming language
Travel and Location:
- Ability to travel up to 10%
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.