Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
This position will be responsible for the accurate research and processing of vendor return and rebill requests. The focus of this position is to act as the single point of contact (SPOC) partnering with sales and other related departments in order to facilitate research, credits, and rebills as an integral part of a cohesive team. This position acts as an escalation point for billing questions and other customer related accounting matters.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and process credit memos, rebills, and adjustments accurately and timely
- Match rebill lines to original invoice to insure all revenue and cost is accounted for
- Ensure vendor credits are applied before return credits are processed
- Ensure rebill requests follow company and standard accounting standards and processes
- Provides support to the Sales Team and Operations as questions arise regarding Deal Structure, Billing, Returns/ Rebills, Revenue Recognition, and Collections. Along with understanding the impact to Finance and Accounting
- Serves as a subject matter expert and escalation point within the team
- Reconcile revenue and cost as a result of the credit and rebill processed
- Partner with AR, AP, Tax and Revenue Accounting teams to ensure all affected areas of the corrections being processed are accurate
- Work closely with Management to create documentation required for annual audits
- Bring forward process improvements and streamlines whenever possible
- At least three (4) years accounting experience, OR a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles as they relate to billing and collections (AR, AP, Cash Application, General Ledger)
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated understanding of customer contract agreements, terms, requirements, etc. as they pertain to the invoicing process
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn products and services sold by the company
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn the company’s processes and applications, including sales, operations, finance and accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sales and use tax as it relates to customer invoices
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform computations
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- 4 year degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience in collections
- Experience working with a large ERP package (Salesforce, Financial force, Lawson, etc.)
- Experience with General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Cash Application
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.