Focal Point Data Risk delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything needed to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) manages outbound prospects based on several set strategies, utilizing prospecting tools. The SDR is responsible for researching potential customers, connecting and educating prospects and uncovering/cultivating opportunities to pass to the Account Executive (Public, Private, New Subscription or Prepay) to close within his/her assigned sales team.
- Responsible for following a set sales cadence to uncover, follow up on, and qualify potential customers in the potential customer journey
- Utilize a set of resources that include process guides, email/voicemail scripts, qualifying questioning and Rep assignment rules to qualify the prospect and cultivate the customer’s need to turn them into a sales qualified lead
- Responsible for meeting a targeted number of passed sales qualified leads
- Complete full cycle enrollment processing and sale when interacting with a customer ready to purchase
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for the Account Executive through various resources such as LinkedIn, Sales Force, spend reports, etc.
- Prospect to leads or referrals uncovered by other members of his/her sales team
- Achieving defined productivity goals
- Create personal marketing plan
- Responding to activities and creating follow up tasks in a timely manner
- Maintaining accuracy and cleanliness of the CRM system according to team best practices
- Working with dedicated Account Executives to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business sales experience within the IT or training industry preferred
- College Degree or equivalent in education/experience
- Business Development / Hunter sales experience preferred
- Ability to follow established processes
- Ability to provide feedback on processes
- Exhibits strong prospecting skills, hunter mentality
- Ability to cultivate prospects
- Research skills
- Critical Thinking
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.