Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide Sirius solutions project management support to clients. This role works in a quality, professional manner to complete project responsibilities on time and on budget, resulting in high customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds work plans, timelines, and schedule development tasks for medium sized and/or moderately complex projects
- Demonstrates good knowledge of specifics of the Statements of Work (SOWs) for assigned projects
- May create resource estimates in partnership with Client Executive and the ultimate project owner for small to medium/low complexity projects
- Produces project work products and facilitates meetings under the direction of a Manager of Integration Deployment, Project Manager, Engagement Manager, Program Manager, Client Director or SVP of Integration Deployment.
- Accountable for identifying and reporting project variances to timeline, budgets and deliverables across multiple small to medium/low complexity projects
- Runs variance analysis on budgeted vs. actual and provide status updates
- Tracks and manages engagement to the SOW and maintains project financials on multiple small to medium/low complexity projects
- Builds and uses time tracking tools to monitor overall budgets across multiple small to medium/ low complexity projects
- May maintain or build a simple stakeholder analysis matrix
- Accountable for implementing Sirius Quality standards, targets, and measures for products, processes and services. Uses tools/techniques of process improvement to meet and exceed objectives
- Takes ownership for Status Meetings/Reports, Change Orders, and Invoicing
- May have accountability for Internal Kick-off meetings, Client Kick off meetings, Day 1 Assessment, Mid Project Assessment, Project Closure and Follow on Work
- Demonstrates emerging knowledge of resource management and continues to develop and expand project management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions within the context of best practices and making recommendations necessary to achieve targeted objectives
- Complies with all of the time compliance and time entry guidelines
- Meets utilization targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field
- At least six (6) months of IT project coordination experience dealing with solutions in the Sirius IT Consulting portfolio
- Training/Certifications: PMI-CAPM Certification or equivalent experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated understanding of basic contracts, project planning, the development lifecycle, and product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to acquire further project management skills and technical knowledge
- Ability to investigate complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and contribute to measurable team and/or organizational objectives in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to set and prioritize goals and pursue them to completion
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and ensure that others input is gathered and discussed
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and work as a team player in a consulting environment
- Resourceful in working with disparate client and internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to provide day-to-day guidance to less experienced project team members
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The position exists to provide technical project management consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.