As a Contract Administrator, you will play an integral role in the administration of the contract, with a primary focus on managing and analyzing data. If you enjoy working with large data sets, developing and analyzing reports, and learning new systems and processes, this is the role for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
Maintain customer pricing programs. Calculate customer-pricing using formulas in MS Excel and MS Access, and upload into CDW systems
Track various contracting activities and opportunities. Summarize data for various purposes, as directed, such as internal/external presentations, issue resolutions, and other inquiries
Prepare detailed reporting, and analyze for discrepancy, using MS Excel, MS Access, Microsoft BI, and other tools
Address internal and external customer requests in accordance with departmental service levels, and generally support the sales effort associated with assigned contracts
Contribute to contract launch and marketing process for new programs, based on CDW established launch plan
Maintain contracts repository, with pertinent contract information for internal and external customers
Complete general contracts administrative tasks such as filing contract notices, submitting routine correspondence, etc.
Take necessary steps to protect confidential information and materials, in accordance with CDW policy.
Identify and escalate any contract related concerns to appropriate contract management stakeholders
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent general business experience
- Two (2) years of data analysis experience
- Proficient to Advanced in Microsoft Excel (will be tested)
Other Required Qualifications
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Applicant should demonstrate strong attention to detail with a penchant for accuracy
- Knowledge of how to extract and analyze contract data
- Proficient in Word
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Strong work ethic
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Four (4) years data analysis experience
- Familiar with computer reseller contractual requirements
- Possesses CDW/CDW-G customer-related experience and procurement knowledge
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.