Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
Sirius Federal, LLC, a subsidiary of Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., is looking for a Partner Alliance Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to increase sales revenue and gross profit for Sirius Federal through the establishment and management of manufacturing Partners. This position will work with various facets of Sirius’ organization to drive sales of Sirius Federal’s hardware, software, and service offerings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Alliance Manager – owner of the channel partner program; engaging with our partners, regional leaders, and sales to resolve field conflicts; owner of partner MOU development & execution; owner of partner incentives, programs, rebates; assist in the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy and marketing initiatives; quarterly measurement process (QBR’s); assisting with certifications; assisting with partner AAS solutions.
- Works in concert with facets of the Sirius Federal organization to evaluate, define, develop, and execute the go-to-market plan and business development strategy for Partner offerings (that may include joint solution offerings that encompass multiple Partner offerings). The go-to-market plan will include, but is not limited to, events, demand generation, and campaigns to complement Sirius Federal (i.e., Sales) objectives.
- Maintains compliance with contract terms of Partner Agreement.
- Manages and continually strengthens the engagement and relationship between Sirius Federal and Partners by functioning as an Evangelist of Partner’s solution offerings both internally and externally, i.e., with Sirius Federal sales teams, Partner sales teams, and with customers.
- Assists Sirius Federal (i.e., Sales, Brands, Services, etc.) with driving more Gross Profit on opportunities using knowledge and understanding of Partners required certifications, programs, and rebates.
- Works with Partners to maximize their investment in Sirius by securing appropriate funding and/or agreements to drive Sales and Technical enablement and demand generation activities for joint Sirius/Partner offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technology related field.
- 5 + years’ experience working in a Channels, Vendor Relations position, Marketing, Sales, Relationship Management, Compliance, or Operations role in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated track record of growing company revenue by leveraging alliance partners.
- Demonstrated success in crafting alliances relationships and impactful go-to-market programs.
Other Position Requirements:
- Passionate about the information technology industry and channel.
- Demonstrated capability of building strong business relationships.
- Must be a problem solver with ability to escalate issues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence to bring best practices as well as creativity and innovative ideas.
- Proven track record working successfully with cross-functional & geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple concurrent priorities & goals.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, negotiation, and follow-up skills.
- Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, demonstrated work ethic, and proven team building and influencing skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel and flexibility with schedule.
- Sales, Marketing, or relationship management experience in the technology industry
- Federal industry knowledge
The position exists to increase sales revenue for Sirius Federal through the establishment and management of business partner relationships, and to assist the field sales team in driving business into partners’ customers and prospects. As such, this position requires regular travel to partners’ offices, Sirius’ sales offices, and customer sites.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.