Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Managed Services ServiceNow Platform. This position will assist in developing the ServiceNow strategy by providing technical insight as it applies to the design and support of ServiceNow. This position will also be responsible for working with clients to integrate ServiceNow with clients’ Service management tools.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the Managed Services ServiceNow platform by:
- Configures and customizes the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, custom UI, groups, roles
- Utilizes MID server, web services (SOAP and REST), email and other relevant technology to integrate with externally hosted customer applications with ServiceNow
- Researches capabilities of the ServiceNow platform, provides recommendations and implements solutions to meet business requirements
- Manages production and non-Production (Dev, UAT) instances
- Monitors health, usage and overall compliance of the application
- Collaborates with business users, product owner and ServiceNow team to establish specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests
- Addresses and updates customer incident tickets and change orders, providing internal management and customer account managers with status information
- Creates required reports in response to business user needs
- Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for the ServiceNow platform
- Develops reusable assets (templates, tools, etc) for the Managed Services practice
- Works with account management personnel to participate on conference calls and perform tasks in support of the client relationship
- Partners with the Managed Services Continuous Improvement team on pre-sales support activity and design and scoping of services
- Provides technical perspective to ensure a realistic estimation of scope, cost and level of effort for proposal generation
- Works with project managers in the development and implementation of project plans and timelines
- Complies with all time compliance and time entry guidelines
- Training/Certifications: Attends training sessions, and obtains industry related certifications as determined by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least three (3) years of Information Technology work experience, to include:
- At least two (2) years of ServiceNow Portal Development Experience and ServiceNow Integration
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of web design
- Demonstrated knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience
- Demonstrated ability to acquire further technical skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to investigate problems and utilize problem solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and work as a team player in a managed services environment
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in working with disparate client and internal departments to deliver meaningful solutions
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyze and examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions
- At least five (5) years of ServiceNow Development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
- Managed Services experience
- ServiceNow Certification
Data Privacy & Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.