The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for coordinating and delivering internal audit services as part of the Business Process Assurance (BPA) team and interface with internal stakeholders and external auditors in their delivery of services. In particular, this individual will be responsible for providing internal audit services and support for Information Technology.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist the BPA team in planning and executing internal audit engagements, SOX activities, and special projects.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate audit activities and facilitate the analysis and delivery of audit information and results.
- Develop risk-based approaches to assessing internal control effectiveness in areas such as change management, information security, new system implementations, and others as needed.
- Work across teams and departments to identify and validate audit observations and action plans, and ensure these are appropriately vetted through all levels.
- Track action items resulting from internal audits and perform follow-up procedures as needed.
- Participate actively in efforts to continually enhance BPA departmental practices and procedures.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or other relevant area.
- 3 years IT audit experience.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and its application to IT General Controls and Application Controls.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application and possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations.
- Demonstrated experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to write audit reports and to participate in presentations.
- Strong project management experience with history of balancing competing priorities and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- CISA or relevant professional certification
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity concepts and controls
- Experience with IT control frameworks such as NIST, COBIT, or others.
- Familiarity with Agile Auditing concepts.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.