As a member of our Delivery Services organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.
The Developer will work in a team setting on various projects and take the customer’s requirements/stories and build them on the ServiceNow platform. They have an understanding of the various ServiceNow Products (ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR, SecOps, CSM, GRC, etc.), may have deep strengths in one or several of these, and understands how the ITIL framework can be leveraged to create best practices for the customer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple HR systems
- Attend and participate in Scrum meetings
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Ensure Project Lead receives timely updates on assigned tasks to facilitate frequent and proactive customer communication
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a Technical field or equivalent field
- 1+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) current, or within 6 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM), current or within 6 months of hire
- Proven experience in one additional product line outside of ITSM
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Maturity, professionalism, and good judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always “make it right”
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.