The Senior Recruiter provides counsel and direction to hiring teams on effective internal and external talent staffing solutions. This is achieved through: identifying, screening and presenting qualified talent to CDW leaders. Develop strategic recruiting plans and guide hiring managers and candidates through the recruiting process. This individual is responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders while achieving team and individual hiring goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Educate internal hiring teams on market and talent intelligence trends.
- Partner with hiring teams on the development of internal and external talent staffing solutions.
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and nontraditional sources.
- Network through industry contacts, associations, trade groups and coworkers for active and passive candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete, accurate information to candidates about CDW and the position.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Provide regular reporting through key metrics and analytics to inform, guide and assist hiring teams with hiring demand planning and staffing solutions.
- Guide hiring teams in the development of solutions to meet the talent demands of the business.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form in a timely manner.
- Work cooperatively with the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement recruiting solutions, support recruiting projects and reporting initiatives, including but not limited to participation in job fairs, maintaining relationships with universities, professional associations and staffing agencies.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Five (5) years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting or equivalent experience at CDW
- Previous experience recruiting for SaaS technologies, preferably ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success in leading the planning, sourcing, screening and hiring of talent for a business unit or functional area of a business.
- A thorough knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques. Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- History of developing metrics, reporting and executive hiring summaries to hiring teams.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proven record of successful recruiting on a national, multi-location level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Track record of handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with critical attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Sales experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and candidate relationship software
- Certification as Society of Human Resources Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional Human Resources (PHR)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.