Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything, they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW-Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
Cyber Security and Risk Management department is seeking a skilled Principal Consultant with a strong cyber security background to join their Engineering and Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with implementation of ForgeRock based Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) deployment.
What you will get to do:
- Assist Professional Services with designing and implementing ForgeRock based CIAM solution
- Work with Application and Digital teams to ensure that business requirements are implemented successfully
- Maintain ForgeRock configuration after go-live
- Develop REST API based integration code, following best practices around secure coding
- Eventually provide REST API development expertise in other areas of the Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations team portfolio, including automated reporting of vendor security tool metrics and automation of daily tasks
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in implementing and supporting the ForgeRock CIAM platform or an equivalent platform (e.g. Okta, Ping), ideally in a healthcare organization
- Strong knowledge of CIAM and experience of implementing key CIAM functionality: progressive profiling, adaptive authentication, authentication using social media identities, integration with multiple applications, consent / preference / privacy management, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of identity standards and protocols such as OAUTH 2.0/ OIDC Connect, SAML, FIDO and other relevant standards
- Experience with Epic and Salesforce integration ideal
- Prefer ForgeRock certification: Access Management Specialist, Identity Management Specialist, Identity Cloud Professional
Technical Skills & Proficiency:
- Experience implementing complex authentication journeys involving, multi-factor authentication, mid-session step-up, single sign on, self-service, and social login
- Hands-on experience configuring Access Manager authentication nodes for data collection, decisions, OTP, TOTP, WebAuthn, push notifications, risk management, identity proofing, scripting, federation, OAUTH2 and OIDC
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, information systems or equivalent work experience is required.
Travel and Location:
- Telecommute available, with travel averaging 50%
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.