The primary purpose of this position is to be part of an organization with almost 30 years of success in providing innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions while cultivating a fun and creative culture. CDWG offers plenty of cross-training and advancement opportunities, and we strongly encourage our sales force to become certified in our various technologies. You will utilize value-selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our outside sales team as you develop long-term relationships with your customers. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating, and ultimately closing deals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process
- Executing on transactional and strategic initiatives to grow CDWG’s presence in the marketplace
- Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions
- Developing and managing sales pipeline activity
- Participating in and embracing the learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales
- Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards!
- Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued vendor partners such as Cisco, IBM, Dell, NetApp, Nutanix, Tenable, VMware, etc…
- Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate opportunities in Security, Infrastructure Solutions, Collaboration, Analytics, Cloud, Enterprise Applications and customized solutions based on each client’s needs. Your core responsibilities include identifying key network infrastructure initiatives in your agencies. It also includes developing and effectively communicating a full understanding of our solutions offerings and services.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling to the Civilian Market
- Background in Cisco Systems, Application Dynamics, NetApp, Dell-EMC, F5 preferred
Other Position Requirements:
- High level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality
- A proven sales methodology
- Exceptional consultative selling abilities
- Availability to travel up to 75%
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.