Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
This role will focus on generating demand for Sirius' Digital Infrastructure solutions. Depending on experience, this role may also be hired at the Marketing Campaigns Specialist II or Sr. Marketing Campaigns Specialist level.
The primary purpose of this position is to create awareness and demand for Sirius solutions by planning, developing, implementing and tracking client-facing marketing campaigns/events. This position works closely with the marketing solution specialist, internal stakeholders and business partners in driving marketing strategies and relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals working with direct supervision.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops, plans and implements marketing strategies for the company to reinforce/drive sales efforts through coordination with all levels of the sales/technical organization
- Coordinates and executes marketing tactics from concept to completion including, but not limited to: live in-person, live and on-demand virtual events; nurture and lead-gen campaigns; promotion via digital/social tactics and marketing automation
- Manages development and planning of all program assets including sales enablement, solution/campaign collateral, etc.
- Executes campaigns in accordance with strategic initiatives, business partner funding and internal processes
- Develops recommendations for optimization of campaign tactics as well as additional opportunities for lead nurturing
- Maintains accurate campaign/tactic records including, but not limited to: budgets; timelines/status; proof of performance; leads and ROI
- Analyzes campaign results and provides ROI reporting to internal stakeholders and business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts and practices
- At least two (2) years’ marketing campaigns experience
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated skills in project management, presentation, organization and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply technical product information into client-facing demand generation tactics
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Marketing automation experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising/social strategies
- Event management experience
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The position provides marketing solutions to clients, and as such requires the ability to travel to more complex events as well as at times, partner planning meetings.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.