Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare customers across the globe
Focused on the federal region, the primary purpose of this position is to contribute to the strategies, tactics, and activities involved in getting the desired marketing messages to intended target markets (prospects, clients, partners, employees, and the public). This position also facilitates communications with, and creates sales tools for, the sales force and solution specialists in the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages content development (includes research, interviews, writing and fact-checking) of thought leadership and solution-focused articles
- Translates technical solutions and services into communications appropriate for prospects, clients, partners, and the Sirius Federal Region through use of IT terminology
- Works with company subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and implement a communications plan
- Researches, writes, and edits marketing collateral, including solution data sheets, ebooks, battle cards, infographics, use cases, website content, etc.
- Assists in maintaining the company’s internet, intranet, and third-party websites with specific attention focused towards content management, design, usability, and up-to-date solution and company information
- Project manages video script development and storyboarding with outsourced video company
- Creates materials for marketing campaigns, such as mailing distribution (both print and email), trade shows, seminars, special events and other multi-touch campaigns
- Develops, writes and copy edits articles for newsletters, including client newsletter, partner newsletter, and employee newsletter
- Designs, writes, and maintains corporate presentations
- Creates internal-use-only communications and sales tools
- Assists with corporate branding and theme strategy
- Works with Corporate Communications Lead in PR efforts such as press releases, press interviews, article submission and copy editing
- Maintains federal social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field and
- At least four (4) years of marketing communications experience
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in public relations and/or developing marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply various technical product information
- Knowledge of IT solutions including security, networking, infrastructure, collaboration, cloud, artificial intelligence, and application management.
- Experience working with media
- Some knowledge of Federal Government a plus
Data Privacy and System Security
- All Sirius/ Sirius Federal employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.