Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the sales efforts in selling Sirius Managed Services to the client in the attainment of revenue, expense, profit, and client satisfaction objectives. This position is responsible for identifying all business opportunities and partnering with client executives, engineers, other Sirius team members and alliance partners to sell and deliver complete solutions, and satisfy client expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit, country/area or international objectives. Develops accordingly a long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management key decision-makers providing total solutions to the client business needs.
- Identifies opportunities and develops a Sirius managed service solution. Manages and monitors many opportunities through their sales cycles and tracks them through a forecasting process. Works with pre-sales solution architects and managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed and the solution can be delivered profitably and successfully.
- Plans and conducts complex contract negotiations between Sirius and client which results in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
- Anticipates future client problems in account planning, industry and information technology trends and develops realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
- Participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance Sirius’ position in the marketplace
- Retains ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
- Forecasts tactical and strategic business opportunities.
- May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the Sirius Managed Services business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- At least five (5) years’ experience selling managed services, cloud-based services or outsourcing solutions with a successful track record, to include at least two (2) years’ experience leveraging partner resources throughout the sales cycle
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated skills in financial analysis of a deal
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with internal delivery teams to develop and architect a solution to meet the requirements of client's business based requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills across all levels of an organization, both internally and externally with clients and partnership.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with positioning and selling colocation and public cloud services.
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to promote and sell Sirius Managed Services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.