Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity Solutions go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers’ toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies, each of which require unique sales and technical skill sets combined with programmatic management to ensure success. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists to own the success and growth of the business in relation to our largest partner relationships.
- Provide technical leadership and coordination of the Hybrid and Private Cloud strategic partnerships in relation to DVS cloud go-to-market.
- Contribute to technical inputs to shared initiatives and programs for key partners with the rest of the DVS strategic partner business development team.
- Support the execution of CDW DVS’s strategic sell-through partner programs and relationships, including:
- Maintain and expand existing partner program statuses as it relates to product teams, emerging technologies and associated programs.
- Assist with creation of new capabilities with other technical stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design and build of outcome and use case defined demonstration environments for emerging technologies.
- Market CDW DVS’s differentiation and capabilities within each program to our strategic partner’s salesforce to drive demand for CDW DVS services
- Educate and keep CDW DVS and CDW sellers informed of details of new portfolio capabilities to help acceleration programs to drive CDW DVS sales engagement.
- Help ensure CDW DVS compliance with partner program requirements, including but not limited to certifications, specializations, technical marketing content and services portfolio alignment.
- Assist with the execution of CDW DVS’s strategic sell-to partner programs and relationships, including direct contract services and CDW DVS Demand-Gen-as-a-Service (DGaaS) offerings:
- Identify partner go-to-market gaps that present opportunities for CDW DVS services including product development needs, consultancy, go-to-market enablement and/or demand-gen-as-a-service, and field/sales training or enablement.
- Work with other stakeholders to develop differentiated services that support DGaaS efforts.
- Contribute as a technical stakeholder for CDW DVS while participating in and receiving partner funding such as SDF, MDF, JMF, and PIP programs in order to fund and/or subsidize CDW DVS marketing efforts to increase awareness that directly translates into CDW DVS opportunities.
- Proactively align new and emerging technology areas to generate new sales, marketing, and delivery opportunities and channels.
- Partner with CDW DVS marketing, sales, and O-CTO resources to deliver on proposed partner MDF programs.
- Work with ancillary technology partners that complement strategic partner sell-to or sell-through pipeline.
- Contribute to multiple priority initiatives, projects and deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Manage up, down and across stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A high trust team player mindset with a propensity for taking action.
- Previous production experience in the technology industry with:
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Automation Solutions (IaC, API, SDI)
- DevOps (Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab, etc)
- FullStack Automation
- Application Modernization
- Containerization and Microservices
- Creative self starter, who can self manage and be willing to take calculated risks.
- Ability to identify, synthesize, and relay technical value propositions and pitches specific to CDW DVS services and solutions in relation to partner market needs.
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales Team & Leadership to set goals and expectations.
- Experience in creating technical documentation and technical enablement
- Experience working with executive leaders within technology partners such as VARs and/or OEM’s.
- An unquenchable desire to win, exceeded only by the desire to enjoy the work you do and the coworkers you do it with.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.