The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities in alignment with the organization's strategy and priorities, while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services. -Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Drive Marketing plan awareness through proactive communication channels with Sales so they can leverage Marketing resources and assets when working with customers.
- Support the sales process with Real Time Marketing and Sales Tools such as GetIT Portal, Customer Success Platform, AMMO, etc, in a way that Sales will best be able to utilize these tools when serving their customers.
- Orchestrate local events in coordination with the events team.
- Align specific Marketing assets to Sales objectives so that our sellers have the right marketing support, at the right time, ultimately making them more efficient and successful.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions.
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with sales productivity tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research.
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast changing environment.
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.