The Supervisor Customer Relations will oversee the day-to-day operations and performance of the Customer Relations Team.. The supervisor focuses on providing outstanding customer service skills, that will help create an atmosphere of exceptional service to our CDW customers The supervisor is also responsible for handling complex or escalated customer situations including calls, freight and price adjustments, and certain return and service requests. Additionally, the supervisor serves as a liaison to other departments including but not limited to Sales, Distribution Center, Credit Services, and Vendor Returns.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supervise a team of coworkers, including motivating, coaching, developing and performance management.
- Communicate important procedural updates to team.
- Monitor daily workload volume and overdue tasks.
- Work closely with other departments to streamline processes and maintain open communication.
- Manage projects and specialty assignments.
- Look for innovations to improve department efficiencies and improve customer service.
- Monitor department service levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with hiring and training of new Customer Relations coworkers.
- Provide consistent feedback and assist with the completion of annual performance reviews.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including customers.
- Proven ability to mentor others.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent time management.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to promote a healthy, productive, and positive environment.
- Must use good judgment and can act decisively at the right time and exhibit critical thinking.
- Proven ability to respond quickly to changing priorities of the department.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Prior leadership experience.
- Call center experience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.