The Services Operations Advisor position exists to:
- Prepare SCM Resource Requests involving Pre-Sales, SOWs, and WAAs requests;
- Support regional Sales teams, Accounting, Services and Contracts teams;
- Provide continuous improvement to the Service Operations SCM and PSA processes.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare responses to Salesforce Services requests, including:
- Create SOWs with the tier-approval structure for Accounting, Services, Contracts, and Operations
- Activation of projects in PSA
- Work closely with Services and Project Management teams to maintain projects in PSA
- Project Billings
- Ensure revenue recognition occurs in proper period(s)
- Analysis of budgeted hours and revenue on PSA Project budgets
- Support Accounting, Services, Contracts, Operations, and Subcontractors with the following:
- Invoice payments
- Resolution of account issues
- Preparation contract information
- Provide continuous improvement to the Services Operations PSA process, including:
- Serving on special project teams as a consulted resource
- Assessing existing processes for internal controls and efficiency
- Preparing metrics to create baseline measurement for trend analysis
- Identifying areas for potential process improvement
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Associates degree in Business or a related field
- At least one-year sales support and/or customer service functions and staff in a business-to-business setting
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
- Experience in participating on a customer service team
- Experience with sales cycles, customer service, accounting, pricing, purchasing, shipping, and billing
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and problem solve
- Experience with Service Operations
- Experience with basic Accounting skills
- Experience with current business trends of the IT market space
- Experience with a PSA application such as Financial Force
- Experience with Metrics and Process Improvement
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.