The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about creating marketing and sales stories from data, research and insights. This team serves as a source of knowledge of CDW customers, providing research and insights to Marketing focused stakeholders. They develop research and performance analyses to drive strategic decision-making and planning to create more targeted, relevant messaging and improve ROI. This particular role of Partner Marketing Program Analyst is responsible for helping support data analysis and insights-based reporting to optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns and better understand CDW’s customers. The Partner Marketing Program Analyst will present key marketing analytics findings to Marketing stakeholders, PPM stakeholders, and executive level representatives from CDW partners as to identify data-driven insights and find areas of opportunities. This program analyst will also influence campaign and partner strategy utilizing marketing performance metrics.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Present marketing effectiveness reporting to wide range of internal and external stakeholders, which includes finding insights which can be understood by a broad audience.
- Collaborate with marketing planning to provide data-driven strategic marketing recommendations.
- Help support the evaluation of ongoing analytics and insights needs from stakeholders.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in Marketing, PPM, Digital, and with CDW partners to drive actionable insights.
- Accurately differentiate the contributing marketing signals from the noise in evaluation of multi-channel campaign analytics.
- Support the leveraging of marketing channel and advanced customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve company performance.
- Design and produce standard reports on a quarterly basis and support requests for ad-hoc analysis.
- Evangelize partner feedback with channel stakeholders.
- Maintain high-level understanding of product/solution offerings of key partners.
- Assist in training of other departments on how to utilize marketing analytics reports.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, public relations, information systems, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or engineering.
- 3 years of analyst experience with sales analysis, financial analysis, economics, or statistics.
- or 3 years CDW experience.
- 3 years marketing experience.
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Record of developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to problem solve independently. Able to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- 1 year analytics experience, including but not limited to: marketing analysis, marketing strategy/planning, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.
- Experience presenting data and/or marketing stories.
- Tableau experience a strong plus.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.