Play a critical role in CDW’s Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity is a core department developing CDW’s services driving Digital Velocity and Transformation solutions. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies, each of which require unique sales and technical skill sets combined with programmatic management to ensure success. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists in the DVS Strategic Go-To-Market team, and lead the definition and marketing of the technical value we provide to our ecosystem of customers and partners.
You will be a featured part of the team built to strategically train and support our strategic go-to-market partners and continuous learning of tenured CDW sellers.
- Deliver sales enablement and targeted learning through the Strategic Go-To-Market team to Digital Velocity strategic partners
- Drive performance through instructed learning and must be able to deftly field discussions at a business level or technical level, as appropriate
- Facilitate in-person, digital, and virtual instruction with domain expertise and passion
- Collaborate with and support DVS Strategic Partner Marketing and/or Partner Business Development Managers to propose and define go to market activities that drive adoption of DVS services across all our strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with and support DVS Strategic Partner Marketing to propose and define campaigns, collateral, assets, and marketing activities that drive awareness of DVS services value specific to strategic partners and their products.
- Design and build content for, and execute on, customized enablement programs for strategic partners
- Own the development and oversight of funded internal CDW DVS technical marketing and enablement activities
- Own the delivery of technical and sales enablement activities supporting DVS Strategic Go-to-Market services engagements
- Support CDW DVS partner marketing campaigns through triage and qualification of customer opportunities as needed
- Support CDW DVS marketing partners and agencies in the definition, development, and review of CDW DVS marketing assets
- Actively participate in the attribution and tracking of performance metrics for DVS Go To Market activities
- Proactively identify, design, propose, and help execute to closure the unique solutions and programs CDW DVS can propose and deliver for key partners and their stakeholders.
- Work with ancillary technology partners that complement strategic partner sell-to or sell-through pipeline.
- Manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done.
- Manage up, down and across stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Ability to formulate and communicate your own opinionated viewpoint, as well as reflect the viewpoints of technical stakeholders and personas within the industry in regards to technical value propositions, technical copywriting, and overall technical accuracy.
- Technical experience with cloud solutions, traditional on-premise infrastructure including compute, storage, and networking solutions, and software development concepts.
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and Cloud Native application patterns and practices
- Prior technical marketing, pre-sales engineering, or solution architecture experience.
- Experience with partner services programs and engagement processes for multiple hyperscale cloud vendors, including Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Experience with partner marketing programs and funding submission mechanisms such as MDF/SDF, JDF, and MOUs.
- Creative self starter, who can self manage and be willing to take calculated risks.
- Ability to identify, synthesize, and relay technical value propositions and pitches specific to CDW DVS services and solutions in relation to partner market needs.
- Previous experience in the technology industry with partner program management and B2B sales relationships.
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales Team & Leadership to set goals and expectations.
- Experience working with executive leaders within technology partners such as VARs and/or OEM’s.
- An unquenchable desire to win, exceeded only by the desire to enjoy the work you do and the coworkers you do it with.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.