Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide enterprise services to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), Navy-Marine Corps Internet (NMCI), and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) including transport, datacenter, network operations, service desk, cybersecurity, and managed services. CDW-G will be supporting the SMIT contractor in several of these service areas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The Mgr Tech Support leads the management of various tech support services in support of the business and internal stakeholders focused on Print, and Video Teleconferencing.
- Manage performance of the Technology Support team by driving productivity and improving the experience coworkers have when interacting with IT.
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly reports for Technology Support to ensure that all service level initiatives are being met per department goals and objectives.
- Identify and implement process improvements that will increase productivity and drive consistency in how support is provided to CDW coworkers.
- Plan and drive Technology Support related projects and initiatives.
- Address issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations and/or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Define and regularly review current organizational structure, ensuring alignment to departmental and business strategies.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related discipline; OR a combination of work experience, education, and training equivalent to a four-year college degree in a technology related discipline
- 4 years’ experience as a manager in an enterprise environment
- 5 years related IT work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, effectively delegating responsibilities, and managing resources.
- History of building and maintaining productive cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to document, write and present information to all stakeholder levels
- Bachelors degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or Business