CDW Amplified for Education is looking for a Google Workspace Services Analyst. This role will support our Services Delivery team on the creation, update and management of delivery services such as the Audit, Kickstart, and Domain Analysis products. Primarily this position will work with internal team members to prepare and gather data for the service delivery products. Some customer interaction will be needed in relation to getting projects started, gaining access to domains, and troubleshooting issues.
At CDW, everything we do revolves around meeting the needs of customers. Our purpose is to make technology work so people can do great things and our commitment to diversity includes our coworkers, customers and communities. We make things happen!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyzes and prepares services for delivery to customers
- Supports Service Delivery team with delivering core products such as Audit, Kickstart, and Domain Analysis
- Works with Service Delivery team to keep core products up to date and in line with educational best practices
- Leverages various tools for automating the creation and delivery of core products
- Performs ongoing quality assurance of the Service Delivery core products and processes
- Works with the Service Delivery team to improve and implement changes to our services
- Willingness to continually learn and invest in CDW Amplified for Education IT products knowledge and expertise in the Google Workspace for Education platform
- Other Responsibilities
- Stay current on Google Workspace for Education changes and modifications including maintaining Google Workspace certifications
- Work to become proficient in tools to support Service Delivery processes such as App Script, Google Apps Manager, and various Document Management Tools
- Self starter with keen ability to self motivate and work independently
- Support other delivery teams as needed
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 2+ years working within a K-12 technology department
- Google Workspace Admin Console management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity and comfort with the Google Workspace for Education admin console
- Experience working in the education sector
- High attention to detail
- Desire to tinker, play, and fiddle with technology
- Familiarity with GAM or GAM (ADX) encouraged
- Comfortable working with various apps, scripts, and tools to gather, sort, analyze and apply data into useable information for our customers
- Some familiarity with GCDS, GSPS and higher level Google Workspace for Education administration is a plus
- Additional experience with Higher Education a plus
- Have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed team
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.