Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe
The primary responsibility of this position is to sell Sirius offered IT solutions in an assigned territory including:
- Achieving or exceeding annual gross profit goals
- Securing orders
- Cross selling hardware, software, and service solutions
- Providing customer service
- Preparing periodic reports
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Sirius IT solutions by:
- Identifying new and existing customer Information Technology needs and proposing total solutions (hardware, software, and services)
- Developing and Maintaining a pipeline of business
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and proactively follow-up on leads
- Developing and Maintaining professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors and consulting communities
- Developing and delivering professional and effective presentations of Sirius and our solution offerings
- Developing and maintaining account relationships to maximize long-term sales opportunities and ensure effective negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions, and discounts
- Identifying the prospects decision-maker to close deals & finalize contracts
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by:
- Complying with vendor guidelines
- Managing customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects
- Acting as a liaison to Resolve problems with products, services, and/or A/R collection issues
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of Sirius’ solution offerings and industry trends and advancements.
- Involving appropriate additional Sirius sales and services team members regarding sales opportunities, to ensure the most effective solution is presented to the customer
- Maintaining required brand and solution certifications
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Communicating to manager the status of territory activity via regular reporting and forecast calls
- Developing and updating an annual account plan, including defining goals, strategies, and resources
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating monthly sales data to contribute to product/service planning
- Entering required information in company CRM system
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum two (2) years experience selling Cisco, DellEMC, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix or similar Information Technology solutions in a value-added reseller (VAR), manufacturer, or consulting environment
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated territory management skills including prospecting and lead development skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Cisco, DellEMC, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix or similar technical solutions and partner programs
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and match those needs to appropriate IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Relevant vendor certifications, such as Cisco, DellEMC, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix or others
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract terminology
- Experience with IT leasing
- Sales experience in the geographic territory of the role
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to sell Sirius offered IT solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.