We are looking for an All-Star person to join our Support Team. We love technology, love to play and tinker with code and systems, and love to learn and challenge ourselves to offer unsurpassed services to our customers. We solve problems for school districts both large and small across North America, and we're looking to grow our team to do more. Our team of support agents provide customers with support around Google Workspace for Education core products and services, CDW Amplified for Education SaaS tools, and Partner services, like Google Workspace for Education (paid SKUs). This position will be a remote role, open to US candidates.
If you have extensive experience implementing technology across a K-12 environment and are an expert Google Workspace Admin guru, you could be a great fit for our team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a Tier 1 Google Workspace Support Agent on a team that provides support and troubleshooting to schools via email, Google Meet, chat, and phone
- Research, test and report on a wide array of technologies in the Google Cloud space
- Offer training and insight to school IT Admins on a wide variety of technologies, including the Google Workspace Admin Console, Google Cloud Directory Sync, GAM, and more
- Challenge yourself by supporting and leveraging other team members to improve your knowledge and expertise
- Other Responsibilities
- Become a contributing member on the Updates & Analysis Team
- Stay current on Google Workspace for Education changes and modifications
- Work to support customers as needed if escalated from the support team
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 2+ years K-12 technology administration
- Google Workspace Admin Console management experience
- Understanding of Chrome OS, including device management, settings, security, apps and extensions, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Desire to tinker, play, and fiddle with technology
- Experience supporting and managing Google Workspace environments
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term and long-term actions of the team
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong documentation skills
- Expert knowledge of Google Workspace Admin Console
- Use of Zendesk for support ticket management
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Paid EDU SKUs
- Network administration experience
- Core service management, including Active Directory or *nix alternative, DNS, Backups, resource monitoring and logging, etc
- Email Management, including DKIM, DMARC, mail forwarding, routing, etc.
- Understanding of multiple Windows and *nix based operating system internals, including task scheduling, resource monitoring, process automation, etc.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.