The Sr Support Analyst II monitors the activities associated with providing application support services to internal stakeholders as issues are reported.
The Sr Support Analyst II is the primary interface between internal and external customers and the development staff reviewing complex and large-scale application issues. The stakeholder varies based on technology and focus of the Sr Support Analyst II position. This role analyzes and resolves issues by interactively working with members of the IT Operations and the Development staff. The Sr Support Analyst II is responsible for monitoring the communications and processes to ensure reliability, accuracy and keeping the user community informed. This role is expected to be highly responsive and mentor junior and senior team members on processes and train on specific applications. The Sr Support Analyst II is also a subject matter expert (SME) on various applications and processes. The Sr Support Analyst II will assist the Application Support Manager in ensuring that all phases of Application Support is properly coordinated, measured, and conducted at a high-level.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure dept. completes and closes incidents and services requests in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ensure departmental incidents and service requests are kept up to date and coworkers are informed of status.
- Address issues of diverse scope by analyzing and evaluating a variety of factors including an understanding of current business needs.
- Lead Internal Projects and participate in IT Department projects as requested
- Serve as the point of contact for emergency issues for all assigned locations/functions to ensure timely communication and resolution
- Identify and recommend ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- Provide in depth leadership in the analysis and resolution of business needs related to application issues.
- Oversee training and onboarding of new coworkers in the department.
- Respond quickly to identify and resolve issues involving business applications.
- Respond to voice-mail, e-mails, and electronic tickets directed to the support team on a timely basis and follow-up on issues until confirmed resolution. Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders and maintain open and collaborative communication.
- Draw appropriate resources together to address technical issues
- Escalate issues where needed with appropriate IT/Business groups.
- Troubleshoot and lead team through complex and large-scale Application issues and file errors.
- Train and onboard new coworkers in the department.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years work experience in an IT support center
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and Mac operating systems and software products.
- Working knowledge of wireless devices and communications.
- History of building and maintaining productive cross-functional relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
- Ability to document, write and present information to all stakeholder levels
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple issues at once.
- Proficient in the stages of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation
- Flexibility to work off hours and weekends.
- Project Management Experience
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience
- Certified Support Center Team Lead (HDI)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.