The Analyst leverages business technology to strengthen long-term relationship and optimize investments with CDW’s partners.
The role drives the utilization, timeliness, and integrity of partner and product reporting with a focus on performance metrics, product portfolio and profitability. The Associate Analyst acts as a point of contact for projects related to automated and centralized reporting on a variety of platforms (BI, SQL, and Excel).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support adaptation of new technology to the existing reporting needs within PPM organization.
- Define and manage centralized partner and product reporting to support various PPM functions including product management, purchasing, bid desk, promotions and relations.
- Assist in assessing business reporting needs and work on implementing new reports.
- Generate standard supply chain reporting (e.g. supplier KPI’s, worker productivity, EDI diagnostics, working capital metrics etc.). Support sourcing decision process.
- Generate standard product/partner reporting (e.g. product mix, market share, penetration metrics, cross selling etc.). Collaborate with the team on assessing effectiveness of various promotions, educational campaigns and incentive programs.
- Manage existing reporting tools and product/partner data (hierarchies and designations) that support an effective measurement of PPM’s operational and financial performance.
- Administer quality controls to the existing data warehouses and reconcile to the data sources.
- Maintain the supporting documentation to increase visibility and buy-in for PPM Analytics initiatives.
- Follow best practices, gain industry experience, and explore new opportunities to apply existing reporting and analytical tools by facilitating conversations with partners and other key contacts.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of analytical or process improvement experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes across business functions.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving, critical evaluation of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to apply new ideas to resolve existing problems.
- Analytical experience.
- BI tools/database experience
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.