As a member of our ServiceNow Solutions organization, the Resource Coordinator will support multiple functions including Demand, Capacity, and Project Management as well as managing contractor staffing and training logistics for our clients. The position supports all areas of the business and identifies and researches data for portfolio and project support and reporting. The focus of this position is to gain in-depth understanding of the organizational strategy, project data, processes, and the context in which the team operates. This role will be key to understanding the resource capabilities needed to drive intake for projects, reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational risks, and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage intake of all Demands and all related tasks. This includes:
- Modeling resources prior to signature
- Confirming and allocating resources
- Ensuring contracts are processed and Projects are created in ServiceNow
- Completing deployment registrations with ServiceNow for projects
- Booking customer onsite activities
- Host internal hand off meetings between Sales and Professional Services staff for new projects
- Analyze all resource requests, matching skill sets to the need, and assigning the best resource(s) possible
- Look for training and shadowing opportunities for Professional Services employees
- Host weekly meetings with Professional Services leadership to review new Demands and Resource requests
- Manage Staffing Vendor relationships and work with them on resourcing, onboarding, and offboarding of their sub-contractor resources when needed
- Review ServiceNow subcontracting opportunities and propose ServiceNow resources to fill gaps in availability
- Manage Professional Services staff bios
- Manage and maintain Skills Matrix in ServiceNow used by all Professional Services staff
- Manage training logistics, the registration of students for certifications, and the mailing of any training materials to our clients
- Participate in post project review meetings to look or process improvements related to Demand and Resource Mgmt.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Professional Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Maintain internal documentation on job processes and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 1+ year experience resourcing in a consulting environment, project management or equivalent experience
- Required Qualifications
- Familiarity with ServiceNow application and related third-party add-ons
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts including estimating, scope management, budget management, time/risk management, and training plans
- Solid experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ITIL preferred
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Gain trust and support of others
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always “make it right”
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or Human Resources discipline
- ServiceNow Sales Core Accreditation
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.