The Manager, Talent Acquisition creates the recruitment strategy to deliver high quality professional candidates that enable CDW to meet business and talent objectives. This role provides long term staffing vision, recruiting expertise and the delivery of talent to the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager also leads a team of Recruiters that perform full lifecycle recruiting activities and proactively collaborates with executives, hiring managers and key stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with leadership teams to identify staffing needs and develop hiring plans.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with leadership, vendors, community organizations, and other stakeholders to create a partnership that drives credibility, success, and predictable results.
- Create and foster relationships with diverse professional organizations and associations to attract and recruit diverse candidates.
- Identify and evaluate creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage a team of high-performing coworkers, including performance management, coaching and development.
- Assist with annual budget planning and the ongoing monitoring and management of spend within approved financial plans/budgets.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to share hiring insights and trends including: activities, results, strategies and opportunities.
- Drive diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action efforts across the organization.
- Lead the recruitment of management and executive-level positions when necessary.
- Identify areas of process improvement and appropriate data to measure results
- Stay informed of current trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to remain competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
Other Required Qualifications
- Track record of successfully influencing stakeholders and driving business results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop others.
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting practices including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, sourcing solutions, interviewing and selection techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- History of balancing multiple priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and delivery excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience managing to a budget.
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)
- Sales recruiting experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Taleo
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.