Description - Internal
Focal Point has an opening for a full-time, experienced SailPoint IdentityIQ Solutions Architect to lead the way in implementing and optimizing Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) technologies for our Client. The SailPoint IdentityIQ Solutions Architect possesses in-depth identity management subject matter expertise and provides both technical and project leadership to support a high-visibility opportunity with our client. In addition to providing technical leadership within the project, the SailPoint IdentityIQ Solutions Architect will also serve as a thought leader, helping to identify new opportunities and drive Focal Point’s continued growth across the identity management space. Overall, the SailPoint IdentityIQ Solutions Architect will provide leadership, engineering, and technical direction to support the planning, development, organization, monitoring, and delivery of the Project Team’s IAM solutions and services to the client.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Client Responsibilities:
- Lead the architecture, design, build, development, and integration of an enterprise-wide identity management solution
- Provide expert knowledge, guidance, and leadership on SailPoint IdentityIQ implementation
- Interface with client, stakeholders, team members, and executives via verbal and written communications to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effectively manage and mentor junior staff to support SailPoint implementatio
- Lead creation of project deliverables, such as technical documents, memos, and briefings
- Work closely with the Project’s Engagement Manager to provide implementation status updates and proactively identify, manage, and advise on project risks and issues
- Assist Engagement Manager in development of project schedules and staff assignments
- Business Development:
- Articulate the latest identity management technologies and services to prospective clients
- Identify new identity management business opportunities and develop client relationships
- Assist in development of business proposals, project bids, and technical volumes.
- Develop accurate cost estimates and value propositions for new opportunities
- Maintain Focal Point’s architectural guidelines to ensure the quality of our IAM solutions.
- Offer thought leadership and knowledge transfer to company and client project team members.
- Assist in growing Focal Point staff members through educating on the latest IAM technologies and industry best practices.
- Strengthen and maintain relationships with IAM industry leaders, partners, and professionals.
- Provide thought leadership by developing technology and business-related whitepapers / articles
- Regularly attend, network, and present at industry conferences
Qualifications - Internal
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x, including Life Cycle Manager (LCM) and Compliance Manager (CM)
- 6+ years of experience in one or more of the following identity governance areas: User Provisioning, Access Certifications, Access Request, Workflow, Delegated Administration, and Password Self-Service
- 6+ years of Java development
- Required Certifications: SailPoint or able to achieve within first month of employment
- BA or BS degree in a related field or work equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Development exposure, infrastructure expertise, and expert knowledge of the following technical areas: Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP networking, databases, and Windows Server
- Knowledge of PIV and CAC technologies and authentication mechanisms
- Possesses expert knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ, including:
- Directory/Meta-directory services
- Single Sign-On, Web Access Management
- Federated Authentication/SAML
- User Lifecycle Management/Provisioning
- Role Based Access Control
- Password Management
- Web Services integration
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Migration from Legacy and COTS products
- Integration with PAM solutions (i.e., CyberArk)
- Proven track record of migrations from legacy or COTS products to IdentityIQ
- Working knowledge of other IAM products, including OIM, CyberArk, ForgeRock, CA, etc.
- Possesses hands-on experience implementing in a cloud environment, such as AWS and / or Azure
- Knowledge of J2EE development and database development backgrounds
- Ability to methodically identify, plan, and implement strategic improvements to deliver business value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing and leading creation of technical materials and deliverables
- Experience providing expert inputs to project plans, schedules, and work breakdowns
- Ability to lead and facilitate complex, technical stakeholder meetings with a high degree of professionalism
- Preferred Certifications: CyberArk, CISSP, Security+, AWS, Azure
- Ability to travel up to 50% with remote work supported when not traveling
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.