The Sr Quality System Analyst II manages and participates in testing of complex or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides technical leadership, strategic direction, and guidance in the area of application testing to others. As well, this role coordinates with multiple technical and non-technical teams to formulate test strategy across products and across projects. The Sr Quality System Analyst II identifies, evangelizes, and implements continuous process improvement of QA standards and practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides technical leadership and strategic direction in the testing of applications
- Works across teams and across projects throughout the project lifecycle to ensure overall test strategy aligns with business goals and development capabilities
- Leads and manages efforts in the development, recommendation for change, technological innovation, continuous improvement, and documentation of Software Quality Assurance processes, practices, and frameworks, assuring a high level of system readiness prior to production implementation.
- When required, participates in test planning and execution
- Participates in and consults on business analysis, requirements definition, functional design, test planning, test execution, and user acceptance for multiple projects
- Works with multiple technical and non-technical teams to develop test processes and strategies that function across products and projects
- Ensures the overall quality of deliverables by designing processes and strategies that encompass all test parameters – both functional and non-functional including performance, security, and usability.
- Identifies, analyzes, and suggests tools, components, services, and methodologies that increase test coverage and product quality
- When required, plan, develop, execute and maintain test cases.
- Provides regular and timely status updates on testing progress including quality metrics.
- Coaches and mentors other QA Analysts and stakeholders in Software Quality Assurance processes, practices, and business application functionality.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 10 years of full life cycle Software Quality Assurance process experience (requirements analysis, decomposition, test case design, prioritization and risk analysis, test execution, metric reporting, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience managing and supporting automated testing on multi-desktop and mobile browser platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and automated testing of APIs
- Proven ability to use domain knowledge to act as consultant during all phases of the project lifecycle.
- History of working with multiple technical and non-technical teams across a variety of technology platforms.
- Functional Testing:
- Experience in financial system testing.
- Demonstrated experience with system development life cycle methodologies.
- Proficient with JMeter, Jenkins
- Proficient with Hewlett-Packard Quality Center (HP QC).
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.